This No Bake Pumpkin Pie comes together quick and is flavored with all the classic taste of pumpkin pie, without all of the work! It’s made in a Pecan Gingersnap Crust and topped with a cinnamon whipped cream for pumpkin pie perfection.
- 1– 9” Pecan Gingersnap Crust, prepared
- 3/4 cup (170 grams) heavy cream
- 6 ounces (170 grams) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (150 grams) brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Pinch cloves
For Tangy Cinnamon Whipped Cream:
- ¾ cup (170 grams) heavy cream
- ⅓ cup (80 grams) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Prepare Pecan Gingersnap Crust. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer using the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese and the brown sugar in the bowl for the electric mixer. Whip on medium speed until completely smooth, about 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Beat for an additional minute until fully combined.
- Add ⅓ of the whipped cream to the pumpkin mixture and fold it in with a rubber spatula by hand until it is completely combined.
- Add the remaining whipped cream to the bowl and gently fold it in, being careful not to deflate it.
- Pour the pumpkin filling in the prepared pie crust and smooth over the top.
- Place in the refrigerator to set up. It needs at least 4 hours chilling time, but preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve make the Tangy Cinnamon Whipped Cream: With an electric mixer using the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream, sour cream, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla until soft peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- Top the chilled Pumpkin Pie with Cinnamon Whipped Cream as desired.
- This pie should be served very chilled. It can be made up to 2 days ahead of time, if stored in the refrigerator, or up to 1 month if frozen. If serving from the refrigerator, I recommend placing the pie in the freezer for 30 – 60 minutes before serving, though it’s not essential. To serve from the freezer, let the pie sit at room temperature until it’s easy to cut into it, about 15-30 minutes, depending on how warm your kitchen is.
Keywords: No Bake Pumpkin Pie