This Olive Oil Pie Crust recipe is perfect for savory pies and so easy to make. The best part is that you don’t need to chill it, so it’s a great option for easy weeknight dinner pies. It also happens to be dairy free!
- 1–3/4 cups (227 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1–1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespooons (84 grams) olive oil
- 2 eggs
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, salt and baking powder.
- In a separate small bowl whisk together the olive oil and eggs.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the olive oil mixture.
- Using a spatula combine it together until a shaggy dough forms.
- Dump the dough out onto a well floured surface and knead together gently a few times until the dough is cohesive. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Roll out and bake as directed.
- See the post for more details and FAQ about this pie crust.
Keywords: olive oil pie crust