If an Oreo wasn’t already good enough–this No Bake Oreo Pie takes it to the next next level. With an easy Oreo crust, a no bake cheesecake filling stuffed with more Oreos, a garnished with whipped cream, this pie is almost sinful. This pie can be made entirely up until the point of garnishing with whipped cream and frozen about 2 weeks ahead of time.
- Prepare Oreo Cookie Crust. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer using the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes. Remove from the bowl and set aside.
- Place the cream cheese and the granulated sugar in the now empty bowl for the electric mixer. Whip on medium speed until completely smooth, about 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Crush 10 oreo cookies into a crumbles and add to cream cheese. Beat for an additional minute until fully combined.
- Add ⅓ of the whipped cream to the oreo mixture and fold it in with a rubber spatula by hand until it is completely combined.
- Add the remaining whipped cream to the bowl and gently fold it in, being careful not to deflate it. Roughly break the remaining oreo cookies into pieces and add fold in to the cheesecake mixture.
- Place the oreo filling in the prepared pie crust and smooth over the top.
- Place in the refrigerator or freezer to set up. It needs at least 4 hours chilling time, but preferably overnight.
- Before serving, garnish with additional whipped cream and oreos.
- This pie should be served very chilled. If serving from the refrigerator, I recommend placing the pie in the freezer for 30 – 60 minutes before serving, though it’s not essential. To serve from the freezer, let the pie sit at room temperature until it’s easy to cut into it, about 15-30 minutes, depending on how warm your kitchen is.
Keywords: Oreo Pie