This Graham Cracker Crust Recipe is an easy and delicious crust option! It has only three ingredients and is simply pressed into the pan and it’s ready to go. You can bake it before filling, or freeze it for a truly no-bake pie crust option.
- 1–1/2 cups (6 ounces) graham cracker crumbs (about 11 cookies)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar (see note)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and lightly grease the bottom of a 9″ pie plate. (see note)
- Mix together the ingredients.
- Pour the crumbs into the pie plate and start pressing the ingredients up the sides of the pie plate to form the edges first. Once the edges are formed work the crumbs down to evenly distribute into the bottom of the pie plate and pack it down into an even layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes, until lightly golden and fragrant. Or you can freeze for 30 minutes for a no-bake pie option.
- A baked graham cracker crust can be refrigerated and covered for about 3 days, or frozen up to 3 months.
- You can switch up the granulated sugar for light brown sugar for a subtle flavor of caramel!
- You don’t need to grease the pie plate if you plan to par-bake the pie. But if you are freezing it, it ensures the pie slice easily comes out.
- As always, check out the body of the post for more information about this recipe.
Keywords: Graham cracker crust recipe