This chocolate ganache recipe requires only 2 ingredients and roughly about 10 minutes.
- 1-1/4 cup (227g) chopped chocolate or high-quality chocolate chips
- 1 cup (227g) heavy cream
- Add chocolate to a heat proof glass or metal bowl.
- Heat the cream on the stove top until just simmering around the edges.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate, making sure it is completely submerged. Let the cream sit for 5-10 minutes without disturbing it.
- Gently whisk the cream until it is fully combined and the result is a shiny, silky chocolate ganache.
- The ganache will be runny while it is still hot, and will thicken until it's a scoopable consistency.
- For a twist on chocolate ganache and to make it dairy-free, use full-fat canned coconut milk in place of the heavy cream.
Keywords: Chocolate Ganache